ONE STOP SHOP FOR ALL MINING NEEDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PARTNERSHIP AND INVESTMENT

Go down

PARTNERSHIP AND INVESTMENT Empty PARTNERSHIP AND INVESTMENT

Post by Admin Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:28 am

For all those who want partnership and investment

Admin
Admin

https://gold.all-up.com

Back to top Go down

PARTNERSHIP AND INVESTMENT Empty Re: PARTNERSHIP AND INVESTMENT

Post by Admin Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:36 am

We need excavators to open the pit and get to the gold ore and then feed it to washing plant, all the processing is SIMPLE, SAFE AND SECURED.

All legal documents are obtained; i need addequate equipments to surport and achieve Gold extractions,i have all what it takes to start working immediately with anyone that can only provide the equipments,either used equipments,so far its working fine.Once we have very good efficient equipments we can realize up to 5kg Gold each day or more (in one site),we can have more than 10 sites at once which will improve the income.we can make profit up to a million or two million united state dollars or more every month.I am not asking for money or front payment,l need a good honest partner,l buy the lands and have it a lot in different locations.I am in Obuasi Ghana (Ghana in West Africa),thats the place Ghana has the largest Gold deposit.

Our Operation is very simple work, the excavators or dosser only need to do the bush or forest clearing and the excavators will open pit by removing overburden and get to the gold bearing, the bearing has to be excavated to the washing plant for processing, it’s quiet simple and very safe operations.

In addition to the excavator the gold wash plant trommel will be useful and will allow me to produce more gold which will create good income. I only need partnership,i am not looking to buy equipment's. If my proposal interest you please get back and let me know the location of the excavator and washing plant ,then we will have an agreement sign for the business to commence.

Call 0560999229,0544007745

Admin
Admin

https://gold.all-up.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum